Thursday, July 17, 2008

FAMILY HOME EVENING CAN

So here is my one of my latest projects that I put together. It is a Family Home Evening Can. The outside is decorated with stampin' up Bella Rose Designer Paper with embellishments from the pretties kit. Inside are lots and lots of family home evening ideas including the topic, scripture references and questions for discussion. So everytime you get ready for family night just pull out a strip of paper! Wahlah! Easy and fast. My favorite kind. I am also going to make Family Fun Idea Cans (FFI) with strips of paper that have something fun and simple to do as a family. Great Christmas Gifts. Keep this in mind. I will be doing a Super Saturday in a month or so featuring four different projects to do. This is going to be one of them. If you know you are interested, post a comment and I will get you on my list.

No comments: