Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Build-a-Bear Stamp Set and Kids 10 for $10

The new mini catalog has a build-a-bear line complete with stamp sets, designer series paper, and sizzix die-cuts. Very cute and Fun. On October 10th (a saturday) I will be hosting a 10 for $10 for kids using a the build-a-bear stuff along with some other fun kid stamps. Email me if you would like to sign up for this class. $10 per child (each child will walk away with 10 homemade cards they made themselves to give to friends and family!) This can also be split in half $5 for 5 cards. All the cards will be posted soon, so check back!

1 comment:

Amanda Diliberto Daniels said...

Just wondering if you could make one of those amazing birthday countdowns for me - but for my kids...i have leukemia & am in the hospital for 2 months...I want to have a neat countdown for my kids...4 hospital trips...could you do that??
you can contact me at amandadaniels at dlbrto dot com. Thanks so much!!!!!!
amanda daniels