Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stampin' Up Open House!

So heres the information on the upcoming Open house. It is not only a stampin' Up open house but I have also invited my mary kay friend who will be giving satin hands and color consultations and my pampered chef friend who will be providing the snacks and food demonstrations. The open house will start at 10am and continue until 2pm. You can stop by or stay the whole time. You can enjoy the projects and yummy snacks and get some early christmas shopping done. There will be give-a-ways by all vendors and discounts for orders made that day. For my discount I will have balloons for you to pop. Each balloon will have a discount inside ranging from 5-25% OFF YOUR PURCHASE made that day! The list of projects and costs are listed below. If you have any questions please call or email. Anyone who brings a friend who has not already been to a stampin' up event will get a free prize!

No comments: