Thursday, September 29, 2011

October Card Club and Stuff



I decided to do a halloween card club theme this month because I had so many cute halloween things that I wanted to try. We will be learning how to make the accordion circle on this card using the new stampin' up score tool. I love it! I had Martha Stewart's scoring board but this one is so much easier to use. I love it. Oh wait, did I already say that! For this card bring your scallop circle punch if you have it and a scoring tool. I have these but if you have your own the process will go more quickly. Also bring scissors.


This card is using a new stamp set Spooky Bingo Bits and a new big shot die. I LOVE IT! You lift the flap and it says Boo!


I also wanted to show off some other new products. I used the new It's A Wrap Holidays stamp set to wrap the little candies and I used the new cellophane bags and another favorite stamp set to make the other treats. I love the new Halloween DSP in the catalog too. It's really fun and catches the eye. I had a lot of fun putting these together.







Posted by Picasa

No comments: